Pages

Sunday 26 August 2012

I'm baaaack!



Hey everybody!

Good news - I've recovered from my ankle injury and am BACK with a vengeance!

I've actually been off on holiday too and had high hopes for sprucing up the blog while I had some spare time, but alas I have been too busy running around on my FUNCTIONAL ankle!  :D

Seriously - I've been like a kid at Christmas. I normally rack up about 20km a week, but in the past seven days I have done 35! The reasons for this are twofold: firstly, fixed ankle (yay!); and secondly, I've been up in Aberdeen so I've been using my runs to do a little bit of exploring. 

In my opinion, Aberdeen is quite underrated and in fact a really beautiful city - it was quite nice to get lost somewhere different for a change. Oh yes, there was a lot of getting lost. My personal favourite was when I ran out of pavement and got stuck up to my knees in grass while wearing my short-shorts...  still it all adds to the fun, eh?

However, due to lack of kit (I refuse to cart free weights about in my rucksack), I've been kind of neglecting my muscle toning. I intend to be on it again next week though, and I might through a little bit of yoga in too... we'll see. 

Anyway, that's been me for the past week... how are things with you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment