Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

I'm on Twitter!

Okay so this isn't really news - I have been on Twitter for years, but I have decided that a lot of the followers of my regular personal account won't want to hear about my vague ramblings about running, so I have decided to break off my fitness updates and put them into their own feed. Think of it as a kind of digital multiple personality disorder.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you @littlemissmfc.


I'm using it to collate the most interesting health stories, connect with other health fanatics like myself and of course, publicise my blog posts. So if that sounds like the kind of thing you're into, then go ahead and give it a cheeky follow!

I'm still trying to get my head around the HUGE health and fitness community though. Who should I follow? Do you have a health Twitter feed? If so, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment