Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Just a quick one...

... To say how shocked and saddened I am to hear of the tragic events in Boston.

The day before the race, my Twitter feed was full of excitement and anticipation... but at the moment it's so full of heartwrenching stories, that I dread opening it for fear of what I might read next.

I know it's hard, but we need to look on the bright side. Ill leave you with this quote that popped up in my Facebook feed (because that's where I seem to get all my blog inspiration nowadays).




The tales of the many heroes rising up to the plate in this difficult time have been inspirational. We need to take the positive out of this if we can, and keep our chins up. Because when we let things like this bring us down, that's when the fuckers win.

Be strong, Boston. The world is thinking of you.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment