Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Exercises for a bangin' booty

I have a bit of a weakness.

Smelly stuff.

Tip of the iceberg - seriously. 
I have a fair collection of Soap and Glory stuff, so I thought I would show off my collection on my favourite mindless social network, Facebook. It was only a matter of time until one of my friends asked if I have tried "Sit Tight" - the brand's latest butt firming cream.

Whoo boy.

Now even during my pre-concentrate days, when I just sat behind a desk eating Wotsits and M&Ms, I would never have wasted my time on that stuff. First off, it is hella expensive (£16.50 for a tiny tub? No thanks) but secondly I couldn't see how rubbing a layer of cream on your skin could have an effect on the muscles deep underneath. Especially if it is buried under a mound of fat.

If you want a pert bum with a nice lift, ain't no cream or lotion or potion gonna do the work for ya. You've got to put the hard graft in yourself. Exercise (combined with a good diet, of course!) is your best bet at firming up your behind. And guess what? It doesn't have to cost you a penny.

Here's my favourite bun burners:

Squats



Lunges



Deadlifts



Hip Bridges



Donkey Kicks


Of course, all of these exercises come with the standard disclaimer: you can tone the muscles underneath, but you've got to burn the fat too. So be sure to pair with a healthy diet and a good dose of cardio (e.g. running, swimming etc) for best results!

Have I missed out your favourite bum exercise? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment