Pages

Thursday 19 January 2012

Oh, hello there.

Hello!


That's me up there, waving like an absolute goon.

Welcome to my blog.

ABOUT ME

I like to keep fit. I also like to shovel food into my face. The former I have to conscientiously work at, while the latter comes fairly naturally.

Despite this, I managed to lose 20% of my body weight in about eight months last year. I'm now trying to keep that weight off. Sometimes I find it fairly easy, while other times it is a massive pain in the ass.

Just like those folks in the Bupa ads, I'm just trying to find healthy.

I'll try and write about my attempt at life here.

Enjoy.

P.S: 

I am an idiot. Seriously.

I'm not a doctor, nurse, or any other medical professional, nor do I claim to be.

Any medical / dietary advice I put on here comes from my own personal experience and may not be suitable for everyone. You should seek medical advice before blindly following any of it.

All clear?! Excellent!

Then I shall begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment